Blog Posts @ Medium
- Racial Equity Step 1: Do Less (12/07/22)
- What I Know about Perfectionism (11/19/22)
- On Professionalism: "These Words are My Screams" (10/25/22)
- White Folks, We Do Know What to Do (10/21/22)
- Still Starting with "Tell Me About Yourself?" (10/15/22)
- Letting Go of Good (10/12/22)
- An Allegory about Pay Data (10/11/22)
- Another Cost of Hiring for Cultural Fit (10/05/22)
A four-minute video explaining the use of the occupational segregation index to measure institutional racism in your organization.
An eight-minute video explaining how to compare your workforce to the labor pool to measure institutional racism in your organization.
A ten-minute video explaining how to conduct a racial pay equity analysis to measure institutional racism in your organization.
- Racial Equity Benchmark Overview: A quick guide to the 4 steps to creating a racial equity benchmark
- Employee Demographics Table: An interactive spreadsheet to help you gather and organize your employee data
- Employee Demographics Chart: An interactive bar chart to help you quickly spot how racial groups are represented across occupations
- Employee Labor Pool: A quick guide to calculating your labor pool for comparison with your current demographics.